Frequently Asked Questions
- What method of payments can I use?
PayPal and Credit Card.
- How long will it take to receive my order from the date of purchase?
We offer several choices unless otherwise stated. Our shipping promotions apply to U.S. Ground shipments only. Please note that we are not responsible for duties, taxes or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for international deliveries.
US Ground shipping takes 7–9 business days: $4.99
US Express shipping takes 2–4 business days: $29.99
International shipping takes 8–14 business days: $31.99
- Do you sell wholesale?
Yes. We do offer wholesale discounts for larger orders. Please contact us directly for more information. Email: email@example.com.
- How to Safely Wash and Dry a Synthetic Lace Wig
Here is the steps of how to wash your synthetic hair, and we suggest your to wash your wig once 2-3 days.
Step 1. De-tangle with wide tooth comb before washing.
Step 2. Wash with warm water, hot water may damage your wig hair texture.
Step 3. Wash with gentle baby shampoo or fiber conditioner.
Step 4. Rinse the wig and make sure it is clean enough ( without any conditioner or shampoo on it).
Step 5. Use a towel and pat hair dry instead of hair dryer.
Step 6. De-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb from the bottom to the top again when it’s dry.
- How to Put on a Synthetic Lace Wig
1.Pin up your hair. If your hair is long, separate the hair into two pieces, and twist. Cross the two pieces behind your head, and clip them across the top. This is an easy way to even your hair out on your head without a huge ponytail bulge.Shorter hair can simply be combed and clipped to the crown of the head, or placed into a bun at the base of your neck.You could also braid your hair before applying a wig.
- Put on a wig cap. Use a wig cap on any type of hair length to hold it all in and ensure a smooth fit. Even if you are bald, use a wig cap – it will help keep the wig on.
- Put the wig on your head from front to back. There are two tabs on each front/side of the wig. Position these right in front of your ears. Don’t worry if it doesn’t look perfect right away. Go ahead and style/brush it into place the way you’d like it to look.
- How to Care a Synthentic Lace Front Wig
Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and/or night.
Long Hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair. Don’t sleep on wet hair. It will matt and tangle up.
Don’t spray or put any heavy pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matt the hair.
If you enjoy styling versatility, human hair or heat-friendly synthetic hair are the way to go. While human hair offers the most natural look and feel plus styling versatility, heat-friendly synthetic hair also allows heat styling (optimal temperature of 250-275 degrees — never go above 350 degrees). Proper care is vital to keeping heat friendly hair looking its best. A wide tooth comb should be used (not a brush) and it is best to avoid combing while wet. Use of product specially designed for synthetic hair can also help maintain the quality and condition of the hair. We also recommend detangling spray! With proper care, heat-friendly synthetic hair should last up to a few months.